VEH #: 615
MAKE: BLUE BIRD
MODEL: BB CONVENTIONAL
ENGINE: 6.8L FORD
FUEL TYPE: PROPANE
TRANSMISSION (AUTO/MANUAL): AUTO
BRAKES (AIR OR HYD): AIR
PAX CAPACITY: 27
NOTES: RUNS AND DRIVES, NO KNOWN MECHANICAL ISSUES, HAS WHEELCHAIR LIFT, PASSED INSPECTION FOR CURRENT YEAR
*Engine video is short due to bus running out of propane. Bus engine does run, and has been refueled for buyer*
This auction has a 12.5% buyers premium added to the total. Paying by credit card will add 4% making the total premium 16.5%. Credit card payments but be paid by you in your invoice section of the account. Payment must be received within 48 hours. If payment is not received within 48 hours, we may sell your items to another bidder at the sole discretion of CIS Auctions. Organization must approve all winning bids. Organization has the right to accept or refuse any bids, even if they are not the highest bid. Notice of winning bid may not come for 24 hours. Once winning bids are accepted you will be emailed an invoice to the email you used to register with. All items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS with no warranty implied. All sales are final and no refunds will be issued. Information in listings are provided by the seller and should be verified, as many sellers do not have the ability to fully inspect their assets and are only selling retired items. Purchasers should bid accordingly.
35235 Mound Road
Sterling Heights, Michigan 48310
Items must be picked up within two business weeks from the end of the auction. District is willing to hold vehicle for more than (2) weeks from the end of auction for out-of-state buyers with prior confirmation. Items may be picked up by appointment only. To schedule pickup, please contact: Mark Milbury; Phone: (901) 218-8457; Monday-Saturday 8:30AM-5PM . Calls without voicemails may not be returned. Do not show up without an appointment as you WILL be treated as trespassing. Appointments are required!
This is a lease return auction for Pro Leasing Services.
Located in: Sterling Heights, MI 48310
Online Only Bidding!
Summary of items: (32) 2017 Blue Bird BB Conventional Propane buses w/ 6.8 L Ford engines