VEH #: 325
MODEL: E150 VAN
ENGINE: 4.21 V6
FUEL TYPE: GAS
TRANSMISSION (AUTO/MANUAL): AUTO
BRAKES (AIR OR HYD): HYD
NOTES: LAST RAN 10/2019, RUSTED
This auction has a 10% buyers premium added to the total. Paying by credit card will add 4% making the total premium 14%. Credit card payments but be paid by you in your invoice section of the account. Payment must be received within 48 hours. If payment is not received within 48 hours, we may sell your items to another bidder at the sole discretion of CIS Auctions. Organization must approve all winning bids. Organization has the right to accept or refuse any bids, even if they are not the highest bid. Notice of winning bid may not come for 24 hours. Once winning bids are accepted you will be emailed an invoice to the email you used to register with. All items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS with no warranty implied. All sales are final and no refunds will be issued. Information in listings are provided by the seller and should be verified, as many sellers do not have the ability to fully inspect their assets and are only selling retired items. Purchasers should bid accordingly.
Dearborn, Michigan 48126
Items MUST be picked up within two business weeks from the end of the auction. Items may be picked up by appointment only. To schedule pickup, please contact: Matt Osinski, phone: 313-827-3205, Monday through Friday 7AM to 1PM.
This is a school bus auction for Dearborn Public Schools, MI.
Located in: Dearborn, MI 48126
Online Only Bidding!
Summary of items: 14 buses, 12 vehicles, and 8 lots of miscellaneous items