2011 DITCH WITCH JT2020 Drilling Package
Lot Number:L2
Completed
Start Time:4/15/2022 4:00:00 AM
End Time:4/28/2022 6:00:30 PM
Bid Count:1
Current High Bidder:b****a
Starting Bid:$60,000.00
Bid Increment:$500.00
Current Bid:$60,000.00
Bidding complete

2011 DITCH WITCH JT2020 DIRECTIONAL DRILL

       -6241 HOURS

       -RECENTLY SERVICED BY DITCHWITCH TECHNICIAN

       -NEW BATTERY

       -ROCKER SWITCH DOESN'T SPRING BACK AUTOMATICALLY

       -INCLUDES NEW 2021 STRAIGHTLINE PM170 MUD MIX SYSTEM WITH SL500 TANK

       -INCLUDES 2021 UNDERGROUND MAGNETICS MAG 3 SYSTEM 

2021 KAUFMAN 25,000 LBS HPP-DELUXE TRAILER-VIN# 5VGFH2527ML009924

2021 New Straightline PM170 Mud Mix System with SL500 Tank S/N PM170-0058

2021 Underground Magnetics Mag 3 System

Receiver S/N 0581-08453

Display S/N 0591-07989

Echo 1-105000728

Echo 1 -105000729

****This is a complete package, ready for service. ****

https://youtu.be/dSHfYiHkuVg

***Due to the fact that we are NOT certified mechanics, and the information provided above is given to us from the school,  IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO INSPECT AND VALIDATE THIS AUCTION ITEM BEFORE BIDDING. All items are sold as-is, where is, with no warranty implied. Once placed, all bids are final. If you win the item without inspecting it first, you will NOT be entitled to any refund of any kind. Please bid accordingly.***

No donations for this lot

This auction has a 3% buyers premium added to the total. Paying by credit card will add 4% making the total premium 7%. Credit card payments must be paid by you in your invoice section of the account. If paying with cash deposit or wire transfer, email us for the banking information that you will need to make the payment. Payment must be received within 48 hours. If payment is not received within 48 hours, we may sell your items to another bidder at the sole discretion of CIS Auctions. The organization must approve all winning bids. The organization has the right to accept or refuse any bids, even if they are not the highest bid. Notice of winning bid may not come for 24 hours. Once winning bids are accepted you will be emailed an invoice to the email you used to register with. All items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS with no warranty implied. All sales are final and no refunds will be issued. Information in listings are provided by the seller and should be verified, as many sellers do not have the ability to fully inspect their assets and are only selling retired items. Purchasers should bid accordingly. Auctioneer may place a bid in place of the reserve. 

119 E. Sanilac Road
Sandusky, Michigan 48471
United States

Items must be picked up within TWO business weeks from the end of the auction. Items may be picked up by appointment only.  To set up an appointment to pick up the auction items, please call Ben K. at 810-442-8603, Monday through Friday from 9Am to 4PM. Calls without voicemails may not be returned. Do not show up without an appointment as you WILL be treated as trespassing. Appointments are required!

This is a surplus auction for Kendra IT
Located in: Michigan
Bidding is Online Auction Only
Summary of items: 1 vehicle, 1 trailer, 3 pieces of equipment located in Sandusky, MI 48471