VEH #: 4
MAKE: International Truck & Bus
PAX CAP: 71
NOTES: Last run date unknown, bus has been sitting for several years. Running condition unknown, needs batteries. Photos taken in August of 2020.
Items are sold as-is where-is. Information provided is all that's known and is for reference only. Any unknown issues, or problems uncovered after you take delivery will be part of the as-is where-is. This auction has a 10% buyers premium added to the total. Paying by credit card will add 4% making the total premium 14%. Credit card payments must be paid by you in your invoice section of the account. Payment must be received within 48 hours. If payment is not received within 48 hours, we may sell your items to another bidder at the sole discretion of CIS Auctions.
ITEM & VEHICLE NOTES: These notes are to the best of our knowledge. We try really hard to ensure we give you the most accurate and up to date information. We are not mechanics and have not conducted any inspection beyond asking the seller and the photography. If there are any problems uncovered during pickup or after the auction has concluded, that were not listed, you are legally bound to the purchase. Bidders concerned should schedule a time for preview with the contact under the removal times tab. All sales are final, no refunds under any circumstances.)
602 E Parkdale Ave
Manistee, Michigan 49660
Items MUST be picked up within two business weeks from the end of the auction. Items may be picked up by appointment only. To schedule pickup, please contact: Brenda Boyd; Phone: (231) 723-4821; Monday-Friday 8AM-2PM. District is willing to hold vehicle for more than (2) weeks from the end of auction for out-of-state buyers with prior conformation.
This is a surplus school bus auction for Manistee Area Public Schools, MI.
Located in: Manistee, MI 49660
Online Only Bidding!
Summary of items: (4) 2002 International CE, (1) 2006 IC CE200 W/ VT365, & (1) 2003 BlueBird 3800 W/ T444E.