LOT OF PROVISION CAMERAS AND WIRES
Lot Number:L2
Completed
Start Time:10/11/2023 4:00:00 AM
End Time:10/24/2023 6:11:14 PM
Bid Count:17
Current High Bidder:C****s
Starting Bid:$1.00
Bid Increment:$1.00
Current Bid:$17.00
Bidding complete

LOT OF PROVISION CAMERAS AND WIRES 

NOTES: LAST KNOWN IS WORKING CONDITION, SD CARDS NOT INCLUDED.

***Due to the fact that we are NOT certified mechanics, and the information provided above is given to us from the seller, IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBLITY TO INSPECT AND VALIDATE THIS AUCTION ITEM BEFORE BIDDING. All items are sold as is, where is, with no warranty implied. Once placed, all bids are final. If you win the item without inspecting it first, you will NOT be entitled to any refund of any kind. Please bid accordingly.***

No donations for this lot

All of our auctions use a bid extended time. Extended bidding means the capability of the online auction platform to be programmed to extend the closing time of each lot automatically by a pre-determined time (up to 5 minutes for instance) as long as there is still bidding activity until all bids have been placed. “Auto extend” has the same meaning as “extended bidding”. This auction has a 10% buyers premium added to the total. Paying by credit card will add 4% making the total premium 14%. Credit card payments but be paid by you in your invoice section of the account. Payment must be received within 48 hours. If payment is not received within 48 hours, we may sell your items to another bidder at the sole discretion of CIS Auctions. Organization must approve all winning bids. Every item has a reserve, the seller will approve all final results. Organization has the right to accept or refuse any bids, even if they are not the highest bid. Notice of winning bid may not come for 24 hours. Once winning bids are accepted you will be emailed an invoice to the email you used to register with. All items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS with no warranty implied. All sales are final and no refunds will be issued. Information in listings are provided by the seller and should be verified, as many sellers do not have the ability to fully inspect their assets and are only selling retired items. Purchasers should bid accordingly.

8542 Byron Center Ave SW,
Byron Center, Michigan 49315
United States

Must be picked up within 2 weeks, unless prior arrangements have been made. No shipping options. $25/day storage will be assessed for any buyer who does not make arrangements for pickup longer than the specified amount of time. Once payment is cleared, you will receive notice of clear for pickup. Please contact: Greg Nelson Phone: (616)- 878-6494 8am-3pm Monday through Friday. Anyone attempting to pickup without paying will immediately be reported to authorities. 

This is a surplus auction for Byron Center Public Schools 
Located in: Michigan
Bidding is Online Auction Only
Summary of items 
3 buses and 2 lots of misc. bus parts located in Byron Center, MI, 49315