2000 CHEVROLET ASTRO W/ GM 4.3L
Lot Number:L74
Completed
Start Time:10/16/2023 4:00:00 AM
End Time:11/6/2023 7:06:19 PM
Bid Count:29
Winning Bidder:L****a
Starting Bid:$100.00
Bid Increment:$100.00
Current Bid:$2,700.00
Bidding complete

VEH #: 74

YEAR 2000

MAKE: CHEVROLET

MODEL: ASTRO

ENGINE: GM 4.3L

FUEL TYPE GAS

TRANSMISSION (AUTO/MANUAL): AUTO

BRAKES (AIR OR HYD): HYD

MILES: 95772

PASSENGER CAPACITY: 8

VIN#: 1GNDM19W4YB155483

NOTES: RUNS AND DRIVES, CURRENTLY IN ACTIVE SERVICE- MILES WILL CHANGE.

https://youtu.be/I29X62VRUsk

 

***Due to the fact that we are NOT certified mechanics, and the information provided above is given to us from the seller, IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBLITY TO INSPECT AND VALIDATE THIS AUCTION ITEM BEFORE BIDDING. All items are sold as is, where is, with no warranty implied. Once placed, all bids are final. If you win the item without inspecting it first, you will NOT be entitled to any refund of any kind. Please bid accordingly.***

There are no bids for the lot at this time

No donations for this lot

This is a surplus auction for Zeeland Public Schools
Located in: Michigan
Bidding is Online Auction Only
Summary of items: 
2 buses and 2 vehicles located in Zeeland, MI,  49464

All of our auctions use a bid extended time. Extended bidding means the capability of the online auction platform to be programmed to extend the closing time of each lot automatically by a pre-determined time (up to 5 minutes for instance) as long as there is still bidding activity until all bids have been placed. “Auto extend” has the same meaning as “extended bidding”. This auction has a 10% buyers premium added to the total. Paying by credit card will add 4% making the total premium 14%. Credit card payments must be paid by you in your invoice section of the account. If paying with cash deposit or wire transfer, email us for the banking information that you will need to make the payment. Payment must be received within 48 hours from when invoice is initially emailed to winning bidder. If payment is not received within 48 hours, we may sell your items to another bidder at the sole discretion of CIS Auctions. Organization must approve all winning bids. Every item has a reserve, the seller will approve all final results. Organization has the right to accept or refuse any bids, even if they are not the highest bid. Notice of winning bid may not come for 24 hours. Once winning bids are accepted you will be emailed an invoice to the email you used to register with. All items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS with no warranty implied. All sales are final and no refunds will be issued. Information in listings are provided by the seller and should be verified, as many sellers do not have the ability to fully inspect their assets and are only selling retired items. Purchasers should bid accordingly.

720 E. Main Avenue
Zeeland, Michigan 49464
United States

Must be picked up within 2 weeks, unless prior arrangements have been made. No shipping options. $25/day storage will be assessed for any buyer who does not make arrangements for pickup longer than the specified amount of time. Once payment is cleared, you will receive notice of clear for pickup.  Anyone attempting to pickup without paying will immediately be reported to authorities. To schedule pickup, please contact: Aaron Nienhuis., Phone: 616-748-3425, Monday through Friday 8AM to 3PM.