3 self serve food tables. 2 hot tables and 1 cool table.
This auction has a 15% buyers premium added to the total. Paying by credit card will add 4% making the total premium 19%. Credit card payments but be paid by you in your invoice section of the account. Payment must be received within 48 hours. If payment is not received within 48 hours, we may sell your items to another bidder at the sole discretion of CIS Auctions. Organization must approve all winning bids. Organization has the right to accept or refuse any bids, even if they are not the highest bid. Notice of winning bid may not come for 24 hours. Once winning bids are accepted you will be emailed an invoice to the email you used to register with. All items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS with no warranty implied. All sales are final and no refunds will be issued. Information in listings are provided by the seller and should be verified, as many sellers do not have the ability to fully inspect their assets and are only selling retired items. Purchasers should bid accordingly.
West Branch, Michigan 48661
Must be picked up within 2 weeks, unless prior arrangements have been made. No shipping options. $25/day storage will be assessed for any buyer who does not make arrangements for pickup longer than the specified amount of time. Once payment is cleared, you will receive notice of clear for pickup. Pickup contact information will be on your invoice. Anyone attempting to pickup without paying will immediately be reported to authorities.
This is a surplus auction for West Branch Rose City Schools
Located in: Michigan
Bidding is Online Auction Only
Summary of items: (2) Buses, (1) Kitchen Stove, Cooling & Steam tables, Tables, Kitchen Racks, Electric Warming Carts, Freezer, Chairs, Self Serve Food Tables, Artic Back Blade, Arctic Snow Plow, Lawn Mower, Snow Blower, Mixer, Dodge Minivan, Food Cooler, Miscellaneous Kitchen Items located in West Branch, MI 48661