VEH #: 60
MODEL: FS 65
ENGINE: 5.9L CUMMINS
FUEL TYPE: DIESEL
TRANSMISSION (AUTO/MANUAL): AUTO
BRAKES (AIR OR HYD): HYD
PAX CAPACITY: 77
NOTES: RUNS, NOT INSPECTED FOR THE CURRENT YEAR, RUST
This auction has a 10% buyers premium added to the total. Paying by credit card will add 4% making the total premium 14%. Credit card payments must be paid by you in your invoice section of the account. Payment must be received within 48 hours. If payment is not received within 48 hours, we may sell your items to another bidder at the sole discretion of CIS Auctions. Organization must approve all winning bids. Organization has the right to accept or refuse any bids, even if they are not the highest bid. Notice of winning bid may not come for 24 hours. Once winning bids are accepted you will be emailed an invoice to the email you used to register with. All items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS with no warranty implied. All sales are final and no refunds will be issued. Information in listings are provided by the seller and should be verified, as many sellers do not have the ability to fully inspect their assets and are only selling retired items. Purchasers should bid accordingly.
Hudsonville, Michigan 49426
Items MUST be picked up within two business weeks from the end of the auction. Items may be picked up by appointment only. To schedule pickup, please contact: Mike Knoper, Phone: 616-669-7757 Monday-Friday 8AM-2PM. District is willing to hold vehicle for more than (2) weeks from the end of auction for out-of-state buyers with prior confirmation.
This is a surplus auction for Hudsonville Public Schools, MI.
Located in: Michigan
Bidding is Online Auction Only!
Summary of items: 7 buses, 1 vehicle, and 6 lots of miscellaneous items, located in Hudsonville, MI 49426